Welcome all and thank you very much for visiting my page today! This site is mostly dedicated to my emerging interest in QR Code technology, however, I am creating this "About me" section in order to introduce myself as the author of this site.
My name is Sarah and I am the owner of a full service pet grooming and supply business. I have always been a huge animal lover and with that being said, I suppose that it comes as no surprise that I landed in this field and the I absolutely love what I do. Pet grooming, however, is a far cry from my educational background in graphic design. Although I am no longer working in the computer graphics industry, it is still a great passion of mine as is the field of technology in general.
I am the mother of two beautiful boys, Joshua, who is six and Max, who is three. They are a lot of fun and keep me very busy with any free time I find outside of my work!
My husband and I love the outdoors, whether it's hiking, biking, swimming or kayaking, we try to take full advantage of the beautiful weather during the spring and summer season. During the winter season, we love to hit the slopes! My husband, Mark, has been encouraging me to pick up snowboarding, but I am a skier at heart! Since we've had our children, we don't get to the mountains anywhere as much as we used to, but we try to make it out on the slopes two or three times during the season. At home, I love to cook for my family, and I love to bake even better. I have quite the sweet tooth, as does my family, so it's always a treat for me when I can find time to try a new dessert recipe! So far, my husband and our two boy's are a big fan of the caramel cream pie I recently made. If this sounds like something you'd like to try, don't worry, I have provided the recipe below! Enjoy:)
Things you will need:2 (9”) Pie crusts (I just used the pre-made graham cracker kind but feel free to make your own!)
1 (12 ounce) jar of your favorite caramel ice cream topping
1 (16 ounce) container of frozen whipped topping that has been thawed
1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
Chopped Pecans (1 cup)
1 (7 ounce) package shredded coconut
6 tbsp's of butter
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat
- Add the pecans and coconut to the melted butter and stir together
- Cook together until the mix is lightly toasted (about 5 mins)
- In a separate bowl, whip the condensed milk and cream cheese together until light and fluffy, then fold in the thawed whipped topping
- Next, scoop ¼ of the cream cheese mixture into each of the pie crusts and drizzle each of them with ¼ of the caramel sauce. Repeat this step with the remaining cream cheese mixture and caramel sauce.
- Last, top each of the pies with the coconut and pecan mixture and freeze overnight!
Very simple and VERY delicious!!